- Registration for new Academic Session begins in the first week of February every year. Registration forms can be obtained from the school office on all working days between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Admission is open for all, irrespective of class, creed and community.
- A child's name will not be registered for admission unless the under mentioned information has been provided by the parent
- The Birth Registration Certificate in ORIGINAL for verification; No change in the date of birth will be permitted later under any circumstances.
- The registration of a child's name does not carry any guarantee of admission, which will depend on the number of seats available in the class for which the applicant is registered.
- Admission will be granted at the sole discretion of the Principal. Consideration will be given to children whose parents or brothers or sisters have studied in this school.
- School rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school. The admission of a child will means a complete acceptance by the parents/guardian of all school rules as in force or as amended from time to time.
- All new admissions are on probation for a year. Children, who make little progress owing to persisting idleness or proved incapacity,may be required to leave at the end of the year.
- The school reserves the right of refusing admission/re-admission without assigning reason for doing so.
1. Playgroup - 2 years and 6 months +
2. Nursery - 3 years and 6 months +