Examination and Promotion
- Any leave applied for during the tests or examinations ,will be at the risk of the student and will not be taken into consideration in determining promotion .
- Students will be disqualified if they are detected giving or obtaining or attempting to give or obtain , unfair assistance during tests or examinations .
- A student who makes any alteration in the marks entered in the report card or the test (s) /examinations script will be made to leave the school.
- Arrears and fees must be cleared before the respective test(s) or examinations failing which students will not be permitted to appear in the test(s)/examinations.
- Students of class IX and X (ICSE) and XI and XII (ISC) must appear and pass in all subjects offered and obtain 40% marks in each subject for promotion from Class IX to X (ICSE) and 45% marks in each subject for promotion from class XI to XII (ISC)
- If a student remains absent from a Test or Exam , NO RE-TEST OR RE- EXAM WILL BE ALLOWED.
- If a student is absent for a examination due to sickness, a Medical Certificate should be sent to the Principal,with an application.Promotion in such cases will depend on his/her performance during the whole academic session.
- Should a child fail to qualify for promotion in a class at the end of two consecutive years,he/she will have to be with-drawn from the school.
- Disciplinary actions will be taken against any child who is found to have used unfair means in the periodic tests and/or examinations and should the child concerned continue to repeat the offence he/she will have to be withdrawn from the school.
- Any student, because of detention in a class, attains an age which is two or more years above the average age the class, may have to be withdrawn.
- He assessments made by the teachers and checked by the principal are fair and final. No representation in regard to promotion will be entertained.
- Parents are kept informed of the academic attainment of their children through their Progress Reports which are send out periodically at the end of each period of assessment. The Final Report at the end of the academic year, indicates the average grade obtained by the student in each subject in the course of the year.